Colorado West Unit 364,
PO Box 504, Delta, CO 81416, USA
- Updated - July 21 2016
- NEXT MEETING OF UNIT 364 BOARD: The next meeting will be on Thursday July 21 at 9AM and will be conducted over the phone. Any member wishing to participate should contact the Unit President, Jackie Hurlbutt at email@example.com
- UNIT 364 ELECTIONS - Nominees: Bert Solomon of Vail, Helen Bledsoe of Grand Junction and Don Squires of Durango have been nominated for ecetion to the Unit364 Board of Director. Additional nominations may be made from the floor during the meeting (see below)
- UNIT 364 ELECTIONS - Procedures: The Annual Meeting and Election of Members of the Board of Directors of Colorado West Unit 364 will be held during the Peach Tree sectional tournament at the Masonic Temple at 2400 Consistory Ct in Grand Junction, CO. The meeting will be held on Friday, July 29 starting at approximately 4:15 PM, immediately after the 1:00 session of the tournament.
Members in good standing are allowed to vote for up to three nominees. The Nominating Committee will announce a slate of officers. Nominations from the floor will be accepted at the Annual Meeting.
A member who will not be attending the Annual Meeting may vote with an Absentee Ballot. Write-ins are permitted on the ballot. In order to secure an Absentee Ballot, a member in good standing may request an Absentee Ballot from the Secretary by email (PamHodg@aol.com , by telephone (970-949-6759), or by mail (Pam Elsner, Box 8099, Avon, Colorado 81620).
An Absentee Ballot will be sent by email or U.S. mail. Please vote and return the Absentee Ballot by mail or email, whichever the member prefers. Place the Absentee Ballot in an envelope, making sure that you have added your ACBL# in the correct space. Place that envelope in a larger envelope. Please send it by mail to Pam Elsner, Box 8099, Avon, Co 81620 or return the email by sending it to PamHodg@aol.com. Each ballot is numbered. In addition, the Absentee Ballot may personally be delivered to the Secretary of the Unit. The deadline for the return of the Absentee Ballot shall be the day before the election.
We are requesting that club owners should announce the procedures for Absentee Ballots at their meetings.
The following Absentee procedures are not acceptable:
1. The Absentee ballot cannot be given to another person to take to the meeting.
2. Members cannot request separate ballots for friends.
3. Members cannot ask the Secretary to fill in votes on the Absentee Ballot.
4. Members cannot make copies of the Absentee Ballots to pass out at clubs. Each ballot has been designated with a number.
- CONGRATULATIONS: Congratulations to our newest LIFE MASTERS - Carolyn Coulson of Vail/Kansas City and Sandra Wagnon of Creede, CO. GO LADIES! Further CONGRATULATIONS to all who achived ACBL Rank Advancement - Click the "Achievements" button for more information.
- Membership lists: All Unit 364 members are now listed with phone numbers and available email. Click the "Membership 2015" button above.
events" and "Calendar" button: The Events list (at right) is generated
from the Calendar button above. If your game is not listed in events
check the monthly Calendar.
Unit Email address
What We Do: Unit 364 is a major part of ACBL District 17 and currently counts over 350 people as members. The geographic area covered is the Western Slopes of Colorado's Rocky Mountains from Vail in the East to Moab, UT in the West and from Grand Junction to Durango (North to South). The unit hosts 4 sectional tournaments each year, including one for players with less than 300 points. We also host a number of unit games.
How We Do It: Like all units of the ACBL, Unit 364 is governed by a board of directors. The Board meets a minimum of 6 times each year. All meetings are open to the public.
To Post Information: To post information on our web page, please contact the Unit's Webmaster using the "contact us" button at the top.Calendar: A monthly Calendar for games and unit events is available - Click the "Calendar" icon above.Send additions and/or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos: We would like to publish photos of your game site - your winners - and any other (outside the Unit) games that you have played in. Email photos to email@example.com