Colorado West Unit 364,
PO Box 504, Delta, CO 81416, USA
- Updated - December 16 2018
- New District 17 Scorecard news for December: Click the D17 Scorecard button
- NEW LIFE MASTER: Congratulations to RICHARD HOUSTON of Durango - our newest life master!
- NEW - ACBL Rank Advancement: Congratulations to Barbara
Franklin, Carbondale; Roger Ayers, Hesperus; John Heideman, Grand Junction; Debby
Saunders, Saint Augustine and Steve
Saunders, Saint Augustine for ACBL rank advancement. Click the "Achievements" button for more information.
- BOARD MEMBERS: Click the "Board of Directors" button for the list of directors and office holders for 2018-2019
- UNIT 364 Board Minutes Click the MINUTES button for latest Board minutes: NEW - September 18, 2018
- ACBL REGISTERED CLUBS: Click the link at left "Unit Clubs ACBL registered" to see the list of current Unit 364 clubs registered at ACBL. CLICK HERE FOR PDF FILE
- MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: Click the "Membership 2018" button at left for a list of Unit 364 members and contact information.
FINDING A CLUB GAME: Click the "Calendar" button at left - Find a game that interests you - Click the listing to find out Where / When and whom to contact.
- "UPCOMING EVENTS" - Click the Calendar button for information
Unit Email address
What We Do: Unit 364 is a major part of ACBL District 17 and currently counts over 350 people as members. The geographic area covered is the Western Slopes of Colorado's Rocky Mountains from Vail in the East to Moab, UT in the West and from Grand Junction to Durango (North to South). The unit hosts 4 sectional tournaments each year, including one for players with less than 300 points. We also host a number of unit games.
How We Do It: Like all units of the ACBL, Unit 364 is governed by a board of directors. The Board meets a minimum of 6 times each year. All meetings are open to the public.
To Post Information: To post information on our web page, please contact the Unit's Webmaster using the "contact us" button at the top.Calendar: A monthly Calendar for games and unit events is available - Click the "Calendar" icon above.Send additions and/or corrections to email@example.com
Photos: We would like to publish photos of your game site - your winners - and any other (outside the Unit) games that you have played in. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org